How to use the color recipe chart?
- Select a color to create from the 'Color' column.
- Lookup the corresponding numbers under each of the 'refill' colors - Red (R), Yellow(Y), Blue(B), White(W) and Black(B).
- Ensure that you've attached a fresh jar and start pumping each of the refills the number of times mentioned in the recipe. You must press the refill from the top slowly so that adequate amount drops into the jar.
- You will be able to see the colors drop in the transparent jar. Once you've pumped all the colors in the recipe, detach the jar and mix the colors with the wand provided in the jar's cap.
- That's it, your new color is ready for use.
1. Create more quantity by pumping the refills by a multiple of the recipe. For instance, if the recipe is Red-3, Blue-1, then to create more color, you can pump Red-9, Blue-3 instead.
2. Add a couple of drops of the 'Moisture Drops' to make the lip colors more moist. Adding more drops will transform the colors to a tint as well.